The Village Pizza, located at 1200 Grant Avenue is the second location for the family-owned restaurant. The original location in the Lake Tahoe area has been successfully serving Italian inspired appetizers, pastas, salads and hand made pizza.
A historic building, it spent 30 years as Our Lady of Loreto church before the move to it’s current home on Novato Blvd. As site of the former Cacti restaurant, and a brief home to Muscio’s, this space is impressive and can be perfect for both a business dinner and a romantic date. There is a covered space for outdoor dining and a full bar.
We pride ourselves on our quality service, we use local, quality ingredients and our menu has a variety of options without overwhelming our guests with pages of choices. We are proud of our 5 star reviews and excellent reputation!