Is there anything better than a good cup of coffee? Whether you’re lounging by the pool with a refreshing iced coffee in the summer, or warming your hands with a hot coffee in the winter, coffee is a great accompaniment to any season! So it makes sense that this beloved beverage would have its very own National Day. Today we celebrate National Coffee Day with these five local coffee shops:
1. Dr. Insomniac’s Fine Coffee, Tea, & Smoothies: This multiple award winning coffee shop is located on Grant Avenue and boasts some seriously comfortable outdoor seating. A great place to pick up tea and smoothies as well, Dr. Insomniac’s really does have something for everyone.
2. Marin Coffee Roasters: With two Novato locations, you can find Marin Coffee Roasters on South Novato Boulevard and Ignacio Boulevard! Since 1996, this family-owned business has been dedicated to serving specialty coffee and preserving a small community feel.
3. Rustic Bakery: Open daily from 7am-2pm on Grant Avenue, Rustic Bakery has hot coffee and fresh pastries (and Halloween cookies too)! Available for pickup or delivery, you’re sure to find the perfect morning treat.
4. Creekside Bakery: On the corner of Grant and 7th, you’ll find Creekside Bakery, a wonderful spot to grab a delicious cup of coffee and a signature cake, pastry, or cookie. Open for take out every morning of the week!
5. Flour Chylde Bakery: Stop by Flour Chylde, on Grant Avenue, Tuesday through Saturday from 9am-4pm for some delicious Red Whale Coffee and gluten-free treats — baked on-site everyday! You can also get door-to-door delivery within Marin County on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1pm-3pm.
Thanks for thinking local on National Coffee Day, and we hope you enjoy every sip!